Love Quotes for Him

Rahul Rathish
By -
0

 

Love is a strong feeling, attraction and affection between two hearts, but sometime it is one sided. So if you have this love condition and want to get your lover then sad and love picture can help you so much. As we know that poetry and quotes are the best way to express feelings. Below are some best and most effective love quotes for him, you can use them to express your feeling.

Love-Quotes-for-Him-

Hey! It’s me the only name of love

I’m the beginning of love.

I’m filled with love and it is just for my love.

I’m the shadow of love

I protect love from heat of hate.

Hey! I’m the perfume of love; I’m the power of love.

I’m the inventor of love

Because! I’m the producer of love.

I’m everything in world, because everything is love.

Form the face of life

Till the greetings of death

sad-love-quotes-

Hey! I’m the stance of every love, the real essence of love.

Hey! From the first day of life

Till the day of resurrection

This love will remain the same,

Because! It is just for you from the depth of my heart.

This love is the start of life and end of every death.

So if you have someone special, then don’t be shy and express your love via love quotes for him or sometime you can make him emotional with the help of sad and love picture.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !